Uwell SE1 Tank
Uwell SE1 Sub-Ohm Tank
Uwell SE1 Tank is tall, 5ml capacity tank takes the sleek styling of the Rafale, opens-up the airflow and bundles the package with upgraded, bullet shaped Crown II coils.
The road to a replacement for the original Crown atomizer tank has been long and hard for Uwell. Each of the company’s recent offerings had some unique feature, but Uwell just couldn’t match the all-round performance of the Crown. Thankfully, it looks like their SE-1 tank finally makes the grade as a high-performance supertank.
The Uwell SE-1 tank comes with re-worked versions of the Crown II ‘bullet’ atomizer coils. The improved coils deliver pure, clean flavour and come with a much longer life expectancy. The new style, flavour enhanced coils that come with the SE-1 can be identified by their yellow O ring and insulator.
The Uwell SE-1 is a top fill tank. The ‘one-turn’ threading on the top section makes it fast and simple to open up the SE-1 for an e juice refill. Two big fill ports make the tank easy to top-up – even with a standard e juice dripper.
The Uwell SE-1 has a standard 510 drip-tip socket. The tank comes with a wide, Delrin insulated stainless steel drip-tip that delivers a deliciously warm vape. Uwell SE-1 Tank can be ordered in Black or Stainless Steel.
Purchase replacement Crown II coils here.
- E juice capacity: 5ml
- Size: 61.5mm x 24mm
- Connection: Fixed 510 screw
- Tall Pyrex Glass Section
- One-turn screw access to top-fill ports
- Can also be filled from bottom
- Big, adjustable airflow ports on tank base
- Wide, stainless steel drip tip with 510 Delrin connector
- Easy access to atomizer coil head via condensation well
- Upgraded Uwell Crown II 0.25 Ohm SUS316 coil head fitted (60 to 100W)
- Bullet style coils now with improved flavour & longer lifespan
- Crown II coil’s conical base has 4 x 2.5mm air inlets
- Supplied atomizer coil suitable for VW or TC vaping
- Improved airflow through chimney
- Produces phenomenal vapour
- Deep, delicious flavour
- Great cloud-chasing tank
- One Uwell SE-1 Atomizer Tank
- One 0.25 Ohm Upgraded Crown II Coil Head
- One O Ring/Seal Pack
- One Uwell SE-1 User Manual
Ask a Question
The Uwell SE-1 atomizer tank should be used with caution and should only be powered by a mod capable of firing high power, sub-ohm coils. Always confirm that your mod AND battery can handle Uwell Crown II sub ohm coils.
Uwell SE-1 Tank compatibility:
The Uwell SE-1 tank should only be used with devices of 35 Watts or above. Standard eGo/510 batteries will not be able to power the Uwell SE-1 tank.
Recently Viewed Items
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.